- March 10, 2020
- City of Jackson, Mississippi Selects The Charleston Group as Bond Counsel In Connection With $40 Million City of Jackson, Mississippi 1 Percent Special Sales Tax Revenue BondsAugust 6, 2019
- HOKE COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA APPOINTS THE CHARLESTON GROUP AS BOND COUNSEL TO CLOSE $12,001,000 IN WATER AND SEWER REVENUE BONDSMarch 2016
Business & Commercial Transactions
Business and Commercial Transaction Attorneys near Fayetteville NC
When it comes to complex business transactions, experience is crucial. With hundreds of successful transactions to our credit, The Charleston Group is a leader in commercial transaction matters relating to:
- business partnerships
- operating and stockholder agreements
- asset acquisitions and divestitures
- corporate law mergers and acquisitions
- joint venture agreements
- and other multifaceted deals
Our extensive knowledge of the local and regional business community gives us an advantage in this complex area. We are also able to call on colleagues with specialized knowledge of administrative and regulatory law, government contracts, real estate and land use , and tax issues.
Commercial & Business Law Representative Experience
- Represented City of Fayetteville, NC in the negotiation of cable television franchise agreement with Time Warner
- Negotiated sale of a Fortune 50 financial services company’s majority interest in a national asset management company
- Negotiated business transactions on behalf of major entertainment companies
Fayetteville & Raleigh Business and Commercial Transaction Lawyers
Trying to find an attorney for commercial transactions in the North Carolina area? Contact The Charleston Group today!
We service areas in Fayetteville, Charlotte, Fort Bragg, Raleigh, Hope Mills, Fuquay-varina, & Durham North Carolina.