- Affordable Housing and Community Economic Development
- The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Business & Commercial Transactions
- The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Family Law
- The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Litigation
- The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Real Estate Land Use
- The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Tax
Charleston Leads Legal Team in Fayetteville Metropolitan Housing Authority’s $100+ million HOPE VI Old Wilmington Road Revitalization
R. Jonathan Charleston represented the Fayetteville Metropolitan Housing Authority in connection with the $100+ million successful redevelopment of Campbell Terrace and Delona Gardens public housing developments into an attractive mixed-income community. The housing authority was awarded a $20 million grant from HUD to support the redevelopment of these public housing developments. “Assisting in the transformation of the quality of life of so many deserving people has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life,” said Mr. Charleston.
The Charleston Group is one of the region’s leading law firms in the areas of affordable housing and community economic development. Drawing on it’s expertise in real estate, administrative and tax law, the firm represents developers, investors, lenders and government agencies in the financing, ownership and operation of affordable housing projects all across the region.