- September 19, 2019Inside Edition
- September 18, 2019
The Charleston Group Practice Areas - Personal Injury/Accidental Death
Personal Injury/Accidental Death Lawyers near Fayetteville NC
When there has been a serious injury or death due to negligence, it’s crucial to find the right representation.The Charleston Group has decades of experience with personal injury and accidental death cases. Our team includes both skilled negotiators and tenacious litigators who will fight for you both in and out of the courtroom.
We are proud of our long string of successes on behalf of our clients, often winning settlements or jury verdicts in the millions of dollars. Because we both prosecute and defend these lawsuits, we understand the intricacies of the case from both sides and can more easily craft successful outcomes.
- Achieved a jury verdict of $3.1 million in a case involving a doctor’s failure to properly treat and test for cancer
- Successfully represented a patient with regard to back surgery negligence, achieving a jury verdict of $8 million
- Represented a patient’s family in regard to a case of operating room negligence that led to wrongful death, achieving a settlement of $2.3 million
- Successfully defended the City of Fayetteville, North Carolina in a wrongful death lawsuit involving multiple defendants and claims arising from an automobile accident
Raleigh & Fayetteville Personal Injury LawyersSearching for Personal Injury Attorneys in the North Carolina area? Contact The Charleston Group today. We service areas in Fayetteville, Charlotte, Fort Bragg, Raleigh, Hope Mills, Fuquay-varina, & Durham North Carolina.