- September 19, 2019Inside Edition
- September 18, 2019
Personal Injury/Accidental Death
Personal Injury & Accidental Death Lawyers near Fayetteville NC
When there has been a serious injury or death due to negligence, it’s crucial to find the right representation. The Charleston Group has decades of experience with personal injury and accidental death cases. Our team includes both skilled negotiators and tenacious litigators who will fight for you both in and out of the courtroom.
We are proud of our long string of successes on behalf of our clients, often winning settlements or jury verdicts in the millions of dollars. Because we both prosecute and defend these lawsuits, we understand the intricacies of the case from both sides and can more easily craft successful outcomes.
- Achieved a jury verdict of $3.1 million in a case involving a doctor’s failure to properly treat and test for cancer
- Successfully represented a patient with regard to back surgery negligence, achieving a jury verdict of $8 million
- Represented a patient’s family in regard to a case of operating room negligence that led to wrongful death, achieving a settlement of $2.3 million
- Successfully defended the City of Fayetteville, North Carolina in a wrongful death lawsuit involving multiple defendants and claims arising from an automobile accident
Experienced Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Representation
Our Personal Injury Attorneys have successfully defended against wrongful death claims and more. If you're searching for a Personal Injury Law Office in the North Carolina, South Carolina or Washington D.C. areas, choose the Charleston Group. Within North Carolina, we provide representation for businesses and individuals in Fayetteville, Charlotte, Fort Bragg, Raleigh, Hope Mills, Fuquay-Varina, Durham and surrounding areas.
Our South Carolina office is located in Charleston providing expert personal injury law representation.