- City of Jackson, Mississippi Selects The Charleston Group as Bond Counsel In Connection With $40 Million City of Jackson, Mississippi 1 Percent Special Sales Tax Revenue BondsAugust 6, 2019
- HOKE COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA APPOINTS THE CHARLESTON GROUP AS BOND COUNSEL TO CLOSE $12,001,000 IN WATER AND SEWER REVENUE BONDSMarch 2016
Tax Lawyers near Fayetteville & Raleigh NC
In the current economic and regulatory climate, it’s more important than ever to keep a close eye on issues relating to national, state, and local taxes. The Charleston Group provides traditional tax planning services as well as representation in tax litigation, estate planning and probate administration. We also offer tax analysis and advice in the structuring of real estate, corporate and other commercial transactions, as well as in litigation matters and settlements.
We represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service on issues ranging from tax-exempt status to changes of non-payment. Our success in this arena has made us a go-to firm for high-net-worth individuals, public and private companies, and charitable organizations throughout the Southeast.
- Successfully defended a major non-profit organization before the IRS in connection with allegations that the organization engaged in impermissible political activity, which threatened its 501(C)(3) exempt status
- Successfully defended major health care provider before the IRS in connection with claims of unfiled income tax returns
- Assisted numerous real estate developers in matters relating to low-income housing tax credits, tax-exempt and taxable bonds, and tax incentives
Fayetteville & Raleigh Tax Attorneys
Looking for Tax Lawyers in the Fayetteville & Raleigh area? Contact The Charleston Group today!
We service areas throughout North Carolina - Fayetteville, Charlotte, Fort Bragg, Raleigh, Hope Mills, Fuquay-varina, & Durham.