- North Carolina
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D.
- Western Carolina University, B.S.
Mr. Mosely represents individuals, public and private companies, government agencies and others in the areas of public housing, tax, and representation before the Internal Revenue Service. His extensive background in tax law enables him to craft solutions that lead to successful outcomes for his clients.
- Counsel for Fayetteville Metropolitan Housing Authority in connection with numerous HOPE VI projects, including Fayetteville’s Old Wilmington Road Neighborhood, Curtis Lane Apartments, and Alfred Lane Senior Apartments
- Counsel, North Carolina Public Housing Authorities
- Successfully defended a major non-profit organization before the IRS in connection with allegations that the organization engaged in impermissible political activity, which threatened its 501(C)(3) exempt status
- Successfully defended major health care provider before the IRS in connection with claims of unfiled income tax returns
- American Bar Association, Tax and Business Law Sections
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Fayetteville Young Professionals