- North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Presbyterian College, B.A.
Mr. Aycock has built a strong record of successful outcomes in the representation of plaintiffs in medical negligence, serious personal injury, wrongful death cases, and condemnation cases, with settlements or jury verdicts in the millions of dollars. He is a former United States Army Judge Advocate and has been “AV” rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory.
Obtained jury verdict of $3.1 million in a case involving a doctor’s failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer
Successfully represented a patient in regard to back surgery negligence, achieving a jury verdict of $8 million
Represented a patient’s family in regard to a case of operating room negligence that led to wrongful death, achieving a settlement of $2.3 million
Represented the family of a patient who died due to a doctor’s failure to diagnose and treat an abdominal obstruction, resulting in a wrongful death settlement of $1.9 million
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Twelfth Judicial Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Past Member, Tarboro City Board of Education
- Past Member, Tarboro Board Branch Banking and Trust Company